The Alpine Software technical support team provides
- Toll Free Support - Monday thru Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- 24 hour Pager Service for selected customers.
- Constant system upgrades.
- Remote Dial In for peer to peer feature demonstration.
- "User's Only" Web Site dedicated to RedAlert Users.
- Updated Documentation routinely posted to the Internet.
- Frequently Asked Questions Web Site
- Electronic Email New Features Distribution.
Based on the modules you have, notification of any
new features can be automatically emailed to you. User
can then download the update on their own if the new
feature would be beneficial to them.
Alpine constantly makes updates to its core system
based on requests from its user base. If a customer
makes a request for a certain feature which will be
beneficial to the entire user base, then Alpine will
make the change and make it available to all users.
Furthermore, through the nternet automatica updater,
users can download these updates at their own leisure.
Alpine is committed to customer support. In cases where
a problem remains unresolved we dial directly into the
user's machine (via PCAnywhere or LapLink) and resolve
any questions or problems.