How to Integrate
You can send Monitor one alert messages to a
PageGate server by using the Monitor one messaging
PageGate Settings: GetAscii (Commandline/Ascii)
Settings: PageGate's GetAscii(Commandline/Ascii)
interface must be enabled for the integration
of PageGate and Monitor one
1. Run PageGate's Administration program (PG
2. Double-click on the 'Interfaces' object.
3. Double-click on the 'GetAscii' object.
4. Click on the 'Settings' object.
5. Enter the path of the PageGate polling directory.
6. Check the 'Enabled' checkbox.
7. Click the 'Apply' button.
PageGate recipients (or groups) must have the
GetAscii service enabled in order to receive messages
from Monitor one
1. Add a new or edit an existing PageGate recipient
2. Check the "GetAscii" checkbox in the 'Enabled
Services' section and enter or modify all other
Monitor one settings:
1. Switch to Designer mode
2. Select Options|Global configuration from the
menu on the main window
3. Select the Alerting tab
4. Carefully customize the "Alert table" by setting
Event and Class priority levels
5. Click the "Alert Groups and Recipients" control
6. Define Monitor one Alert Groups and Recipients
and provide a "PageGate Recipient Name" for each
Monitor one user. The PageGate Recipient name
is used to map a Monitor one recipient to a PageGate
7. Click Close to save all changes and to close
8. Click the Customize control of the "Send alerts
to Pagers, Cellphones etc" section.
9. On the Messaging Gateway Interface configuration
screen, check the PageGate radiobutton
10. Enter the path of the PageGate polling directory
into the appropriate field (or use the browse
11. Choose the fields to include into the alert
message and use the Send test message button to
send a test message through the system.
additional details from FineConnection MonitorOne