PageGate can be easily configured to pass messages through Twilio's service by using Twilio's REST API to pass HTTP POST requests. Here's what you'll want to do:
1) Run PageGate Admin.
2) Right click Carriers, select 'Add'.
3) Set the following:
4) Click Apply
5) Go to Carriers - Twilio - Advanced
6) Set the Username to your AccountSID and set the password to your AuthToken.
7) Click Apply.
8) Go to Carriers - Twilio - Template
9) Set the following in the 'Text' section:
|From|The Phone Number of your Twilio Account in international format. Example: +17818290500|
10) Click Apply
Now that we've told PageGate how to communicate with Twilio, you'll need to add recipients to represent who you want to message. Here's how:
1) In PG Admin, right click Recipients and select 'Add'.
2) Give the recipient a name.
3) Set the Carrier to: Twilio
4) Enter the phone number in international format (example: +17818290500) in the ID/PIN field.
5) Click Apply.