Microsoft Windows 7 specific instructions
1) Download the latest installation file for
NotePager Pro: http://www.notepage.net/download/notepagerpro.exe
2) When asked if you want to run or save it,
you want to Save it to the Desktop.
3) After the installation file has downloaded, minimize
and/or close everything until you can see the desktop.
4) Right click on the notepagerpro.exe file you
5) Select the "Run as Administrator" option.
6) Click on the Install NotePager Pro option.
7) Click on Next on the first step.
8) Click on Next on the second step.
9) Click on Browse on the third step.
10) In the upper left hand corner, change c:\program
files\notepager pro\ to c:\notepager pro\
11) Click on OK.
12) Click on Next.
13) Click on Next until the installation finishes.
14) Click on Finish. Now that we have the program
installed, before you run the program for the first
time, do this:
15) Right click on the Shortcut to NotePager
16) Left click on Properties.
17) Go under the Compatability Tab.
18) Enable the Compatability for Windows XP Service
19) Click on OK.
20) Right click on the shortcut to NotePager Pro.
21) Left click on the Run as Administrator option.