PageGate can be easily configured to pass messages through MessageBird's service by using MessageBird's REST API to pass HTTP POST requests. Here's what you'll want to do:
1) Run PageGate Admin.
2) Right click Carriers, select 'Add'.
3) Set the following:
4) Click Apply
5) Go to Carriers - MessageBird - Template
6) Specify the following in the 'Settings' section:
HttpSuccessResponse = "status":"sent"
7) Specify the following in the 'Text' section:
8) Click Apply
Now that we've told PageGate how to communicate with MessageBird, you'll need to add recipients you want to message. Here's how:
1) In PG Admin, right click Recipients and select 'Add'.
2) Give the recipient a name.
3) Set the Carrier to: MessageBird
4) Enter the phone number in international format (example: 17818290500) in the ID/PIN field.
5) Click Apply.