PageGate can be easily integrated with Kiwi Syslog with the GetASCII interface.
The 'Send message via NotePage' action in Kiwi Syslog looks in a specific portion of the Windows registry for variables that either NotePager Pro or PageGate's GetASCII interface can supply. As a result, you'll definitely want to install PageGate on the Kiwi Syslog system, otherwise the necessary registry entries won't exist for the alerting action to work.
Since these registry entries are automatically populated by PageGate when GetASCII is enabled, all we need to do is enable the interface. Here's how:
1) In Windows, create a directory for GetASCII. We recommend creating c:\PageGateData\Kiwi\
2) Open PG Admin.
3) Go to Interfaces - GetASCII - Settings.
4) Specify the directory you created in step 1 for the 'Polling Directory'. By default, c:\PageGateData\Kiwi\
5) Check Enabled.
6) Click Apply.
7) Click Yes, you do want this enabled for all existing groups and recipients.
8) Go to Program - Settings.
9) In 'Run on this Server', check GetAscii.
10) Click Apply.
10a) If prompted for credentials, leave them blank and click Apply again.