NOTE: These are example carriers. If you want
to add carriers other than our example carriers, please
reference the carrier protocol information on our
Now that we've got the program installed and registered,
here's how to set up your carriers:
1) Go to Carriers - Add.
2) Name the Carrier: Nextel
3) Set the protocol to: SNPP
4) In the host, type the following: pecos.nextel.com
5) Leave everything else as it is, then click
6) Click on "OK" on the Carrier Record Added.
7) In the name, put: Arch
8) Set the protocol to: WCTP
9) In the host, type the following: wctp.arch.com/wctp
10) Leave everything else as it is, then click
11) Click on OK on the Carrier Record Added.
12) Close the Add Carrier Menu.
Now, the Sprint setup is going to be a little different
than Nextel or Arch because Sprint only accepts message
from the SMTP Protocool.
Here's how to configure an SMTP Carrier in NotePager
1) Left click on the Carriers menu.
2) Left click on Add.
3) Name the carrier: Sprint
4) Change the Protocol to: SMTP
5) Your Local Domain needs to be set to the
latter half of your email address.
6) Enter in your Primary DNS into DNS Server
1 and your Secondary DNS into DNS Server 2. If you're
not sure what either of these are, please contact
your internet service provider or network admin and