Getting NotePager Pro to Run on Vista You should
be able to get NotePager Pro version 3 to work on
Windows Vista, there are just a few steps you have
to go through so Vista stops being... well, Vista
1) Uninstall NotePager Pro.
2) Download the latest installation file
for the program: http://www.notepage.net/download/notepagerpro.exe
3) Download the file to your desktop.
4) After the file has finished downloading,
right click on it and select the "Run as Administrator"
5) During the installation, change the installation
directory from c:\program files\notepager pro\ to
6) After the installation has finished, the
very first time you run the program, right click on
the shortcut for NotePager Pro and left click on the
Run as Administrator option. After that, it should
go just fine.