Text messaging is used a variety of ways by cable companies. Some of the industry specific uses for PageGate include:
PageGate is a modular text and SMS messaging gateway. PageGate is used by cable companies a variety of ways, to save both time and money. SMS messages can be sent from workstations on a network, via web pages, from within dispatch software. PageGate can also be used to communicate with customers to improve the subscriber experience. PageGate is modular and can be scaled to meet the size of the cable company.
PageGate is agnostic, and can send text messages to anyone, anywhere, on any device, at any time.
Cable companies need to have plans in place to respond to critical situations, outages and systems failures. PageGate assists in mobilizing technicians in the event of outages or system failures. Rapid responses, increased communication and incident resolution improves customer service and the subscriber experience.
|THE BENEFITS OF PAGEGATE INCLUDE:|
|- Seamless Integration with Almost All Dispatch Applications
- Detailed Real-time Monitoring and Logging
- Accountability with an Audit Trail
- Increase the Speed of Incident Resolution
- Built-in Redundancy and Failover Capabilities
- Immediate Critical Notifications
- Modular and Scaleable for All Cable Companies
- Message Prioritization
- Seamless Integration with Monitoring Software to Monitor Infrastructure Integrity
- Support for Groups
- Support for On-Call Groups
- Support for Pre-Programmed Messages
- Support for Message Scheduling and Holding
- Support for a Variety of Communication Protocols
- Send to Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
Sampling of NotePage Customers Using Software by Cable Companies
Cable & Wireless
Cable & Wireless St Kitts & Nevis Ltd
Cable Constructors, Inc.
Comcast (white paper)
South Shore Cable Construction, Inc.
Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable S. Carolina
|TEXT MESSAGING AND CABLE COMPANIES|
|> How Utilities are Using Messaging|
PO Box 296
Hanover, MA 02339