Steps to Use QliqSOFT with PageGate
Send Text and SMS Messages from QliqSOFT
Note: Before configuring PageGate to send SMS through the QliqSOFT web API, you'll definitely want to go through the QliqSOFT's steps on how to create your API key:
Here's what you'll want to do to have PageGate send a POST statement to QliqSOFT:
1) Open the PageGate Admin.
2) Right click Carriers, left click Add.
3) Name the carrier: QliqSOFT
4) Set the protocol to: HTTPPOST
5) Set the host to: https://webprod.qliqsoft.com/secure_messages/send
6) Leave the Port at 80
7) Set the Max Chars value to: 160
8) Click Apply.
9) Go to Carriers - QliqSOFT - Template.
10) In the 'Text' section, enter the following:
11) Click Apply.
PO Box 296
Hanover, MA 02339