Yes - easily.
Let's assume you want some clients to only be able to page admin type staff, some to be able to page tech's, and some to be able to page everyone.
1) Create new groups. For the above example you'll have a group called "Display_Admin", a group called "Display_Tech" and a group called "Display_All".
2) Populate the new groups with the recipients
3) From the client module, select FILE - Setup
4) One of the options you'll see in the middle of the screen is "Lock To"
5) Use the drop down menu (at the right end of the Lock To box) to "lock" the client to a particular display group.
6) Now when you open the client, the recipient list will only show those recipients that are members of the group to which it is locked.
BE VERY CAREFUL!!!
It is ridiculously easy to inadvertently create an endless loop which (voice of experience) will lock your PageGate up and probably crash the server. If you mistakenly make a display group a member of a paging group, PageGate will make endless copies of a scheduled job
Aaron D. Osgood
Streamline Communications, LLC
* Authorized Notepage, Inc. Development Partner and Re-seller
Creators of AutoPage Spillman CAD interface for PageGate