| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DevGar06
Joined: 23 Sep 2026 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:12 pm Post subject: msjtes40.dll error installing GUI Admin Win 11 |
|
|
I'm having a similar issue mentioned in the following topic, but for the Admin GUI version 10:
FORUM TOPIC: "msjtes40.dll error installing GUI client Win 11"
The following error appears when attempting the installation:
C:\Windows\system32\msjtes40.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5.
I am also using the /verysilent parameter. Is there a known fix for this, too?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
Tech Support
Joined: 25 Aug 2003 Posts: 4448
|
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 2:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
We do have a fix for the PGv10 installation options available at https://www.notepage.net/download/dev/pgv10setup.zip
That holds the installers for PG Admin, PG Client, PG Server, and PG Monitor.
Run the main installer (pgsetup.exe) and stop on the first screen.
Then go into your temp folder (just type %temp% into the windows search field on the task bar) and change into the PGSetup folder.
Copy the contents of the .zip file into that folder, replacing the existing files.
You will then be able to continue the setup process from the GUI installer, or you could copy the contents of that folder elsewhere to use the commandline installation options.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
DevGar06
Joined: 23 Sep 2026 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Apologies for not providing the link in my first post.
I anticipated a solution similar to the file provided here.
The v8.4 pgcsetup.exe worked great for our pagegate client installer.
Do you have a v8.4 pgasetup.exe for the admin installer?
(comparing the icons of our installer and those you've provided, I realize I was mistaken. We are still running v8).
|
|
| Back to top |
|
Tech Support
Joined: 25 Aug 2003 Posts: 4448
|
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| PageGate version 8 has fallen out of support and is no longer receiving updates; you'll definitely want to upgrade to a more modern version.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
DevGar06
Joined: 23 Sep 2026 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I see, in that case, I'll look into what's available on my end. Thank you for the assistance.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
DevGar06
Joined: 23 Sep 2026 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:38 pm Post subject: PageGate Admin/Client Latest |
|
|
Good afternoon,
After speaking with other staff members, it sounds like they would like to upgrade to the latest version of the PageGate Client and Admin Software. I did see that PageGate 11 is the latest software. Where can I download the Client and Admin software for version 11? I did find a download page for PageGate, but it only gave me the setup.exe.
Thank you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
Tech Support
Joined: 25 Aug 2003 Posts: 4448
|
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The PG Server, Client, Workstation Admin and Workstation Monitor are all packaged in that single installation file. When you run it, it will extract and provide a menu with each option.
The only one(s) you'll want to do on the server are 'Install PageGate Server' and, if it's installed, 'Install PageGate GUI Client'. The other two options are meant for workstations and shouldn't be installed on the server.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
DevGar06
Joined: 23 Sep 2026 Posts: 5
|
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Understood, thank you for the clarification.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
|