All that's left now is to add your Recipients.
Adding recipients for Nextel and Arch follow the
same pattern but Sprint is different.
Here's how to do it for Nextel and Arch:
1) Go to Recipients - Add.
2) Give the recipient a name.
3) Set the Carrier to what it should be (either
Nextel or Arch).
4) In the ID/PIN, put the user's 10 digit
cell number (no spaces or dashes. Example: 7816792237)
5) Click on Apply.
Here's how to add a Sprint recipient:
1) Left click on Recipients.
2) Left click on Add.
3) You can name the recipient whatever you
4) The Type should be normal and change the
Carrier to SMTP.
5) In the "Email To" field, enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just be sure to replace "10digitcelnumber" with their
phone number, naturally.
6) Make sure that Alpha and Drop non-printable
characters are cheked.
7) Click on Apply.