|Top Previous Next|
1)Open a web browser.
2)Go to our website: http://www.notepage.net
3)In the center of the page, click on the Download button under the PageGate section.
4)When prompted, you want to save the file.
5)Save the pgsetup.exe file somewhere easy to reference, like the Desktop.
6)Once the download completes, double click on the file to run it.
7)When prompted, select the Install PageGate Server option.
9)Select whether or not you want to view the ReadMe File and/or Release Notes, then click on Next.
10) Please read the End User License Agreement (EULA), then select "I accept the agreement" and click on Next.
11) In the next step, you will be prompted for the PageGate Server installation directory. By default, the installation directory is C:\Program Files(x86)\NotePage\PageGate\
The installation directory can be changed to any local path. Click Next to proceed.
12) In the next step, changes to the program group PageGate will appear under in the start menu can be made. Click Next to proceed.
13) Select whether you want to create a Desktop Icon for PageGate and click on Next.
14) Click Install to begin installing the PageGate Server.
15) Click Finish to finalize the installation.
Be sure to make a copy of the installation file and store it somewhere safe. You will need it again if you ever need to reinstall PageGate, or want to install the Additional PageGate Administrator, Additional PageGate Monitor, or GUI Client on a workstation.