|Top Previous Next|
1)Open a web browser.
2)Go to our website: http://www.notepage.net
3)In the center of the page, click on the Download button under the PageGate section.
4)When prompted, you want to save the file.
5)Save the pgsetup.exe file somewhere easy to reference, like the Desktop.
6)After the file has been downloaded, right click on it and select "Run As Administrator".
7)When prompted, select: Install Additional PG Monitor
9)Select whether or not you want to view the ReadMe File and/or Release Notes, then click on Next.
10) Please read the End User License Agreement (EULA), then select "I accept the agreement" and click on Next.
11) In the next step, you will be prompted for the installation directory. By default, the installation directory is C:\Program Files(x86)\NotePage\PageGate Monitor\
The installation directory can be changed to any local path. Click Next to proceed.
12) In the next step, changes to the program group PageGate will appear under in the start menu can be made. Click Next to proceed.
13) Select whether you want to create a Desktop Icon for the PageGate Monitor and click on Next.
14) Click Install to begin installing the PageGate Monitor.
15) Click Finish to finalize the installation.