Installation by Download
|Top Previous Next|
1)Open a web browser.
2)Go to our website: http://www.notepage.net
3)In the center of the page, click on the Download button under the PageGate section.
4)When prompted, save the file somewhere convenient to reference, like the Desktop.
5)After the file has been downloaded, double click on it.
6)When prompted, select Install PageGate GUI Client.
8)Select whether or not you want to view the ReadMe File and/or Release Notes, then click on Next.
9) Please read the End User License Agreement (EULA), then select "I accept the agreement" and click on Next.
10) In the next step, you will be prompted for the PageGate Client installation directory. By default, the installation directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\NotePage\PageGate Client. Once you've specified the installation path, click on Next to proceed.
11) In the next step, changes to the program group in the Start Menu the PageGate Client will appear under can be made. Click Next to proceed.
12) Select whether you want to create a Desktop Icon for the PageGate Client and click on Next.
13) Click Install to begin installing the PageGate Client.
14) Click Finish to finalize the installation.
Be sure to make a copy of the installation file and store it somewhere safe. You will need it again if you ever need to reinstall PageGate, or want to install the Additional PageGate Administrator, Additional PageGate Monitor, or GUI Client on a workstation.