The PageGate GUI Client can be installed unattended. This helps network administrators to automate the installation of the this program.
1. Copy the contents of the CD-Rom to a shared folder on your network. The setup for the workstations will be run from here.
2. Go to step #5 below.
Single Executable (download file) Instructions
1. Start the PageGate setup by running the downloaded file (pgsetup.exe).
2. When the first installation screen is shown, stop there. A folder named 'PGSetup' will now exist in your system's temporary directory, (usually c:\windows\temp or c:\temp).
3. Copy the entire contents of the PGSetup folder to a shared folder on your network. The setup for the workstations will be run from here.
4. Exit out of the installation program.
5. Use the following commandline syntax to run a promptless install.
Note: promptless installations installs the PageGate applications to their default locations only.
The <path> option should be replace with the path to where you copied the contents of the 'PGSetup' folder (or the contents of the CD-Rom).
Here is an example of a promptless install of the PageGate GUI Client if the contents of the PGSetup folder (or the contents of the CD-Rom) was copied to C:\PGFiles
The PageGate client can be installed normally by running pgcsetup.exe. After the installation finishes, the install files are automatically removed from your system. If you want the setup files to remain after installation, use a /K in the commandline.