NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Pagegate and Novell SMTP Gateway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gdaake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Pagegate and Novell SMTP Gateway Reply with quote

I am running Pagegate 4.0 on a Windows 2000 server. I have an email domain set up in Pagegate to accept SMTP messages as pages. These messages come in from a couple of different GroupWise Internet Agents (GWIA). We are running GW 6.5. Periodically, Pagegate stops listening on port 25. This causes a 450 Host Down error on the GWIA and all SMTP traffic to the Pagegate server stops. Pagegate will still send pages (we have a website that accesses it using ASCII) but we can't get our SMTP message to it. If we reboot the Pagegate server, it will reconnect and begin and begin working. We are a major health care system and our bed tracking system has begun using Pagegate so it is critical that I get this resolved ASAP. Any input is appreciated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: