NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Blackberry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Blackberry Reply with quote

I'm trying to use a Blackberry 957 with NotePager Pro. The Blackberry is from Rogers. They gave me a number for Toronto: 416-4889494. Each time I try to send I get Bad ID/PIN or bad message content. The number is correct and I can send a page to it using a webpage on their site. I tried to send to another Blackberry with no success. I used it successfully with Bell with an alphanumeric pager. I would appreciate any advice on it.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:59 am    Post subject: Blackberry Reply with quote

Here is another Rogers TAP phone number you can try:
513-340-1824

It is also possible that you may need to use a different PIN number when dialing in. I would recommend you contact Rogers and verify that they gave you the correct TAP phone number and PIN number for your device.

We do have customers successfully using their pagers with Rogers in CA. However, I can't say for sure that any of them are using a Blackberry device.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> NotePager Pro Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: