NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Do I require the email interface ??? for Get Mail ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Do I require the email interface ??? for Get Mail ??? Reply with quote

Looking at ordering PageGate but not 100 % sure of the interfaces required?
I have used the free download version for evaluation. We are using:
GET MAIL
GUI Client

So do I need to order a:

- License Pack
- Gui Interface

Do I need to order the email interface for getmail?
Does it come with 1 dialler?

Please help?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Do I require the email interface ??? for Get Mail ??? Reply with quote

PageGate is licensed per pager or cell phone that messages are being sent to. The minimum license is a 5 Pager License for $150.00.

Interfaces, modules within PageGate, are priced separately. The GUI Interface is $200.00. The GUI Interface enables users to send text messages from networked computers or workstations, via the PageGate server, to cell phones and pagers.

The Email Interface is $200.00. Order the Email Interface for GetMail. The Email Interface is required for PageGate to receive incoming email, and then text messages are sent out to pagers and cell phones. This includes a fully functional SMTP/POP3 mail server that may be used by itself or in conjunction with existing mail servers.

Regardless of the interface, PageGate supports sending messages via an Internet connection, using the protocols: SNPP, WCTP and SMTP (the email protocol), and the modem protocols: TAP, GSM, UCP and TONE.

PageGate includes 1 Dialer.

Licensing and pricing at http://www.notepage.net/pricing.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: