NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Issues with pages going to Active911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirstencherry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Issues with pages going to Active911 Reply with quote

We have a sporadic issue with partial messages going to Active911. I have upgraded PageGate to the latest release and corrected the settings to match what they should be per the Web site. We still continue to have issues coming from different 911 consoles (we use Superion) and different users. I have samples of what is occurring where the data from the PageGate.log does not match the data in the PGDial1.log. I contacted Active911 who verified they are not receiving the full data which I now believe to be an issue where the message in PGDial1.log is missing the beginning information. This is the first time I have tried to get tech support, is this the proper way to go about? I have files I can share.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can reach us here, by email at support at notepage dot com or by phone at 781-829-0500 x 2.

With regards to the missing data, there are two things I'd like to check.

1) If you go in to the settings of your Active911 carrier, what is the 'Max Chars' value set to?

2) If you go in to the settings of one of the Active911 recipients, what is the 'Max Chars' value set to?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: