NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

SENT SMS FROM VIET NAM (USING RLE Technologies Devices)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonnv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: SENT SMS FROM VIET NAM (USING RLE Technologies Devices) Reply with quote

Hi!
My name’s Son. I’m from Viet Nam and I work for Vietnet Technology trading corporation. I using RLE technologies products (FMS-x-y-24). I have some devices RLE and I want to sent SMS to cell phone (notification Alarm) when RLE’s FMS detected (EX: Power fail, Water leak, Temporary & humidity … in server room). I have RLE’s devices: FMS-x-y-24 and internal modem (EXP-IM) : Cermetek CH1799AR and some sensor connect to FMS. I have any question below:
1: If I using SNPP ( FMS config support SNPP to sent SMS via internet) (See figure below)
- I live in Viet Nam and if My ISP not support SNPP. So, can I register other ISP and How to register?

2: If I usingFMS, internal modem (EXP-IM) : Cermetek CH1799AR and conect line trunk RJ11 (Analog) to FMS:
Can I register TAP number and sent SMS via internal modem and Line trunk when FMS detected (ex: water leak…) and I no need use software ?

Thanks!

Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To my knowledge, Vietnamese cell phone carriers don't support SNPP, WCTP or SMTP; the only way to send an SMS would be with a type of hardware called a cellular modem. A cellular modem is a device that provides a cellular connection to a system. PageGate can use this device to send (and receive) SMS messages just like a cell phone does, so you can bypass the need to rely on any carrier's internet gateways.

Multitech's MTCBA and rCell 100 series are examples of these types of devices.

So, if the RLE hardware can send SNPP when an alert needs to be sent, we can configure PageGate's SNPP receiver to receive those alerts from the RLE, then use the cellular modem to deliver the message as SMS to a phone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: