NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

How to send SMS message from pagegate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoryDry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: How to send SMS message from pagegate Reply with quote

Hi team,

This product looks great and I am sure it can do what I need it to do, I just need some help to get there.

Are there any diagrams of how its all suppose to work? I am trying to send SMS from Solarwinds notifications. First, the tutorial was great and solarwinds sends to pagegate, now I just need pagegate to send a message. The answer of how to set this up does not seem easily found.

The server is a virtual box. But what do I need to connect to it? As in a mobile or a modem and how do I get it to talk to paggate via the carrier/connector.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three methods of delivering messages:

1) By Internet

2) By dial-up Modem

3) By Cellular Modem

Since you're using a virtual server, you may not want to try to connect any hardware to it, so I'd recommend sticking with Internet based delivery.

Now, to use the internet based protocols, we first need to know which carriers you're going to be delivering your messages to/through because each carrier has their own host and method they prefer you to use to send messages.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: