NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Program Halted. Database error: 3260

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kent

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Program Halted. Database error: 3260 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am setting up a new server with the newest PageGate and doing some testing. I have been using PageGate for several years so I am familiar with the setup.

It seems that when multiple modems are being used simultaneously that I will get the error on 3 of my 4 connectors. They will try again and I might get it on 1 or 2 of the 4 connectors. Eventually all the messages will go but I would like to resolve the issue so that the dispatch of the messages is faster instead of waiting on the retries.

Any thoughts on this?

The exact error is
Quote:
Program Halted. Database error: 3260 Could not update; currently locked by user 'admin' on machine 'PAGER1'. in Procedure: SendTAP

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a bit strange... the error is indicating that the lock file is having some issues. There are a few tihngs I'd like you to check. First, go into the PageGate program directory and go into the properties of the pagegate.exe file. Once there, go under the Version tab and let me know what the file version is, please.

kent

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is version 5.0.0.92 /4/1/2009. Is this the latest version because I just downloaded it a few days ago?

Also,
The error appears in the PageGate Monitor windows but not actually in the logs.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would, try this for me. Stop PageGate and all of the PageGate applications/services. After the system is shut down, browse into the PageGate database directory and check to see if a pagegate.LDB file exists. If it does, delete it and restart PageGate.

kent

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I just stopped it and there was no .ldb file. I watched it for a while after and didn't see the error but since it doesn't write this error to the log file it's difficult to tell if it is still getting it.

kent

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke too soon. I just saw the error again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: