NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Please can anybody help out there Info PC to Ukraine mobile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetron

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Please can anybody help out there Info PC to Ukraine mobile Reply with quote

Hello
Thanks for any help out there ! I m using a pay as you go phone from Virgin Mobil and have unlimmited call and smsing..I m trying to send and sms to the Ukraine for exaplme the way i have to dail it is this

011 380 930396377
it international out going 011
Country code 380
Mobile number is 930396377

Can this be done here from my computer to these locations the serivce she uses in Ukraine is ""Life "" by kievstar.ua can anybody be as kihnd to directly tellme what and how I can do it from my pc to a mobile phone or land line phone. Also what and do I need her tap and companies id/pin or access codes from them to put into here so it get directed to her phone any help would be appreciated, I'm new this and not sure where and how to do this. Or if some body knows and woulkd be as kind to guide me to the right place to donwload informations or step how and what I need to do PLEASE thank you for your time

Bless You !

Ron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: