NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

which program with Solar Winds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: which program with Solar Winds? Reply with quote

Which program works with SolarWinds?

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Integeration with Solar Winds Reply with quote

Hi Terry,
Both NotePager Pro and PageGate can be used in conjunction with Solar Winds. Are you looking for a network or standalone solution? NotePager Pro is for standalone and smaller scale messaging. PageGate is a higher end solution for network wide paging.

Please let me know if you require further information.
NotePage Sales

StatiCConvulsioN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im using Orion Network Monitor and im trying to send SMS, but i dont how to configure Orion to use NotePager or PageGate to send this kind of messages, can anyone help with this, Thank You.

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: NotePage & SolarWinds Reply with quote

NotePage software and SolarWinds integration information at http://www.notepage.net/solar-winds/integrationfaq.htm

To send SMS messages from NotePage software I gather an internet connection will be used? What carriers are being used by the wireless devices?

NotePager Pro software and PageGate software receives data from SolarWinds.Net's Orion Network Performance Manager, and sends messages using an internet connection (protocols: SNPP, WCTP, SMTP) and a modem (protocols: TAP, UCP, GSM, TONE) to wireless devices. Download a free evaluation of NotePage software at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

StatiCConvulsioN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Installed the NotePager Pro software, but when im trying to configure the alert in Orion i cant find anything concerning NotePager Pro, do i have to install the software in a specified folder?.

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what point did you get to in the following instructions at http://www.notepage.net/solar-winds/integrationfaq.htm

James23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PageGate is a higher end solution for network wide paging.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: