NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

how can i send data to your database

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arun

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: how can i send data to your database Reply with quote

hello,

Your software have the NOTE PAGE PRO.EXE file ,i enter all the details of the recepient then it shows the list of recepient's.While i clicking SEND button after that what happen?,I want know the flow of the data sent.pls tell me the flow how it's going to the recepient.

I taught , first it goes to the target number and it stores the copies of details which i send am i right? .From there your picking data to send the target place.If it like this mean why YOU want me to send the details of the recepient to your database any way it stores the details to your databse which i want to send other wise pls tell me the flow.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For direct database integration, we recommend using PageGate. While NotePager Pro is capable of having information entered directly into its messages table to queue messages, PageGate handles direct database integration better.

Also. PageGate can run as a Windows Service whereas NotePager Pro can only run as an applcation. this means that in order for the program to detect any changes, you would need to have NotePager Pro's interface running constantly whereas PageGate would be running as a service in the background, not needing the main interface to be running.

arun

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

in my application i developed frontend like this fullname,shortname,type,carrier,id/pin,comment1,comment2,maxchars,notifycode,message. these informations send to your database(messagetable) means are it send automatically to target mobile or we have to call we have to call your notepage pro.exe file and select that particular receipient send information through this

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on what you're trying to do, to be honest.

If you want to add recipients, you'll want to use the lines from the users table (which is what you mentioned in your post: fullname, shortname, type, carrier, etc).

If you want to send message, you'll want to use the lines from the messages table, which is different than the users table.

Also, I would caution you against trying to integrate directly with NotePager Pro. It wasn't designed for direct integration. I would highly recommend using PageGate to do direct database integration.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: