NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

sms USA to EU question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: sms USA to EU question Reply with quote

HI,
I am a T-mobile user, but I am not able to send msgs to Mobtel Serbia. The only provider in USA, from where I can send msgs to MS is ATT/CINGULAR. Do u think I can change my SMS service center number to the ATT one, or do something else so I am able to send msgs.
Thank you very much for your responses!

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: sms USA to EU question Reply with quote

If sending text meessages from your cell phone, you may want to contact T-Mobile or AT&T.

NotePager Pro, stand-alone SMS software, enables text messages to be sent from your computer, via an Internet connection (protocols: SNPP, WCTP, SMTP) or a dial-up modem (protocols: TAP, GSM, UCP, TONE) to different cell phone carriers, whether in the USA or Serbia. The carrier broadcasts the message over their wireless to the recipient's cell phone.

Enter in the recipient's cell phone number. Select one of the protocols for your computer's Internet connection or dial-up modem that the recipient's carrier (i.e. Mobtel) also supports. Enter in the recipient's carrier protocol settings. For example, select SMTP and enter in the recipient's cell phone's email address. Please contact the carrier's tech support or check their website for their protocol settings if not available at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Features include paging multiple recipients and multiple carriers, group paging, schedule and pre-program messages, logs and reports.

Download a free evaluation of NotePage software at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

milan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup , thank you for your reply but I'm still not able to send msgs, or I am that dumm , or I just can't figure it out. I download the NotePager Pro but it's not working with me :(

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has NotePager Pro been setup with the Wizards (Tools - Wizards)? What protocol setting or format is entered for Mobtel Serbia?

For further assistance in NotePager Pro's menu bar select Help - Content, and then choose Operation.

For information on what is going on you may want to check the Dialer Log (View - Dialer Log). Copy the Dialer Log and paste it into this forum post if assistance is still required. With an "x" replace any personal identification (ie, phone numbers), but not the protocol formats or domains.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: