NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

How can I send SMS from United Arab Emirates to Iran ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shabah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: How can I send SMS from United Arab Emirates to Iran ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I need help on how to send sms using DSL connection. I'm in UAE and I want to send SMS to IRAN, but I dont know what is the setting. Please help me !

Thanks, Ali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: How can I send SMS from United Arab Emirates to Iran ? Reply with quote

PageGate and NotePager Pro supports sending SMS text messages via an Internet connection (DSL or cable) using the Internet protocols: SNPP, WCTP and SMTP.

The recipient's mobile service provider or carrier in Iran must also support one of the Internet protocols. Please contact the carrier or check their website for their protocol settings if not available at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Assistance for setting up NotePage software select 'Help' - 'Contents'. Please also reference the online Manual at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: How can I send SMS from United Arab Emirates to Iran ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I need help on how to send sms using DSL connection. I'm in iran and I want to send SMS to IRAN, but I dont know what is the setting. Please help me !

Thanks, Ali

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: