NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Notepager hangs up in minimize mode.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Notepager hangs up in minimize mode. Reply with quote

I have bought two copies of notepager pro within the last three months. The newest copy seems to have a software glitch. When I click on the minimize button with the older software, the notepager icon slips into the windows taskbar as an icon rather than the open program/folder/document part of the toolbar (with the tool bar on the bottom of the screen, the notepager icon appears in the right third of the tool bar with the computer startup items). I can then single click and bring the software right up. On the second copy of the software, the same behavior occurs except that when I single (or double) click on the icon after I have minimized the program, the program refuses to open up again. Opening up the computer in the usual way fails too, resulting in an error message that says the software is already running. When I check the Task manager (ctrl-alt-del) NPPDialer and notepager pro are running. My only recourse at this point is to terminate the program (notepager pro) within the task manager and reopen the program in the usual way. I am using the Windows 2000 OS and I have tired several types of computers (primarily HP and Compaq) and they all have the same problem.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Occasionally, on some computers, applications do not "Minimize / Maximize" correctly. This is usually caused by something in the operating system.

To accommodate for this behavior, you can manually select where you want to minimize NotePager Pro to.

1.) Open NotePager Pro
2.) Go to 'Tools' - 'Settings' - 'Display'.
3.) Under the "Minimize To:" select either the "System Tray" or "Task Bar" radio button (the opposite of what is currently selected).
4.) "Apply" the change.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: