NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Groups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Groups Reply with quote

Can you select a group and just send to the person on-call by setting up a schedule? Also, can you set-up the on-call schedule for 1 month at a time or just 1 week?

Thank you
Christine

call?

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Groups Reply with quote

After recipients are added to a group, a schedule of recipients or a recipient can be set up defining when a recipient is on-call. The schedule is determined by starting day and time, and ending day and time. Currently the on-call feature only allows scheduling for day-of-week.

If if this is an important feature for you, we are always open for paid modifications and customizations?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me with a quote on what it would cost me to be able to set-up a schedule for 1month (a diffrent person each day of the month). I have a heavy work load and this would help out a great deal.

Christine
www.christinesmedicalansweringservice.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: