NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Client preset programming question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cashmo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Client preset programming question Reply with quote

We're using Notepager.net v3.7 in a dispatch center. The info for the 5 presets looks like it's saved in the registry. Is there any way to lock those down so the user can't change them? Is there any way those can be centrally changed from the server?

Thanks,
Jeff

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Client preset programming question Reply with quote

I would recommend upgrading to PageGate v4.0 (costs $50.00 for the upgrade). In PageGate v4, you can point the clients to a centrally located text file with all the presets in it, and make the file read only. PageGate v4 also supports 100 preset messages.

cashmo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://notepager.net/network-comparison.htm seems to say Notepager V4 will do what we want, (although the order page says it's not available yet). Did you mean Pagegate or Notepager V4?

Thanks,
Jeff

sharon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: network comparison Reply with quote

PageGate with GUI is what you want. That page has a typo on it, the page that will be corrected.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: