NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Notepager Net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan_white

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Notepager Net Reply with quote

Can Notepager Net be ran on Novell server?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Notepager Net Reply with quote

The program itself must be run on a Windows based computer. However, the database can be shared over your network by putting it on a drive on your Novell server.

Dan_Whtie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how would I do that?

Dan_white

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Does NotePager Net support WCTP?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan,

During the setup of NotePager Net / WebGate / PageGate you are prompted for the directory that the database will reside in. If you select a shared directory, the software will create a new database in that location (if one does not already exist).

Also, NotePager Net does not support SNPP, WCTP or SMTP. That is only available in PageGate at this time.

Dan_white

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pointed the database to my server. When I try to send a page it stays pending. Is there another configuration I need to setup?

dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget the last question. I had to start the schedualer. My only other question is, i am testing this for a hospital and noticed that I can only have two recipents set up. Is there a Temp activation code or any other way to put in more than two?

dan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red]Forget the last question. I had to start the schedualer. My only other question is, i am testing this for a hospital and noticed that I can only have two recipents set up. Is there a Temp activation code or any other way to put in more than two?[/color]

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: temp key Reply with quote

Please send an email request to sales@notepage.net and you will be provided a temporary registration key that will make the software fully functional, for 5000 recipients, for 30 days.
Thank you
NotePage Sales
http://www.notepage.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: