NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

using pagegate with zetron 2200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jholland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:55 am    Post subject: using pagegate with zetron 2200 Reply with quote

2 questions
when i enter database into pagegate server, do I enter it like 452-1212 or 4521212.
also with direct serial connection I do have the terminal setup for auto mode, well i have tried both setting zetron suggested.

right now when i page thru hyperterm i enter the number 4521212 and then press enter and all is good. Do i just need to get rid of the - in the number?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: using pagegate with zetron 2200 Reply with quote

Pin numbers should have not spaces or dashes. The recipient names can have dashes.

If you can page through Hyperterm with your direct connection, odds are it isn't running TAP. When a port on the Zetron is configured for TAP, all you should get is an 'ID=' when you hit <enter>, in Hyperterm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: