NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

PageGate / Dialer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mvbn1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: PageGate / Dialer Reply with quote

When you purchase Pagegate, does it come with a single dialer? We plan on purchasing PageGate in the next few months, and I'm just trying to figure out everything we will need to purchase.

Mike Linthicum
Miami Valley Breaking News
www.mvbn.net

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Dialers Reply with quote

Hi,
When you purchase PageGate it comes with one dialer. Additional dialers can be purchased for $ 100.00 each.
Please let me know if you require further clarification.
Thank you
NotePage Sales
http://www.notepage.net

mvbn1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information. Only one other question, if I may. Can we purchase license other then the breaks you have listed. You jump from 100 to 5000. Currently, we would only need about 500.

Once we purchase PageGate, we would like to find out how to become a reseller of NotePage products.

Thanks again for the information,

Mike Linthicum
Miami Valley Breaking News
www.mvbn.net
(866) 714-MVBN

www.mvbn.net
mike.linthicum@mvbn.net

MVBN now providing live scanner feeds!
NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Pricing / Reseller Questions Reply with quote

<quote>Thanks for the information. Only one other question, if I may. Can we purchase license other then the breaks you have listed. You jump from 100 to 5000. Currently, we would only need about 500. </quote>

Those are the current license sizes available. The price difference is not significant between 100 and 5000 ($ 150.00), so no other sizes are available between those two licenses sizes.

<quote>Once we purchase PageGate, we would like to find out how to become a reseller of NotePage products. </quote>

Additional information on NotePage's reseller program can be found at
http://www.notepage.net/reseller.htm or feel free to speak with our sales staff when placing the order.

Please let me know if we can assist you further.
NotePage Sales
http://www.notepage.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: