NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Changing the template in GetWeb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Changing the template in GetWeb Reply with quote

Hi,
Does anyone know of a way to alter the guilist.htm template so that whatever is populated in the "Selected Recipients" window would also appear in the "Message" window.
In other words, say I want to send a message to John Doe. I select him and his name appears in the "Selected Recipients" window and would automatically be the first thing in the "Message" window.
When he recieves the page it looks like "John Doe ...[i]the rest of the messge[/i]."
If this can be done, it would save a lot of time for our dispatchers.

Thanks,
Will

Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Changing the template in GetWeb Reply with quote

That could definately be done with a little javascript. There already is some javascript in that template. Just find someone that knows javascript, and it should be fairly easy for them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: