NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

3072 Expression too complex in Procedure: Check_for_messages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: 3072 Expression too complex in Procedure: Check_for_messages Reply with quote

We are having some trouble with web module of pagegate. The program has been working alright for a while now, but this morning, no one could send any sms messages using the web interface. Mail and other interfaces are ok.
The error in the log file is :
Program Halted. Database Error. 3072 Expression too complex in Procedure: Check_for_messages.

I have done database rebuild, but no luck. I have even tried replacing the database with an old one, same results.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: 3072 Expression too complex in Procedure: Check_for_messages Reply with quote

Please download the latest evaluation version of PageGate from our website and install it over your existing version. It will retain all you settings, and should resolve your problem.

Kuch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: ...Same problem -- but have a question Reply with quote

Will installing the eval over the existing change it from a LICENSED copy to an EVALUATION copy?

Please let me know,
Thanks,
--Kuch[/quote]

Tech Support

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Same problem -- but have a question Reply with quote

No. All your settings will be retained (including your license).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: