NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Adding more pagers, getting error message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom_harmon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Adding more pagers, getting error message Reply with quote

I'm trying to add two more pagers and I get the following message when I try to add them to groups.

Excessive file errors: 75/Path/File access error in Procedure: UpdateGroupList. Ok to continue or cancel to stop.

What's my next step?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:40 am    Post subject: Adding more pagers, getting error message Reply with quote

In PG Admin, go to 'Interfaces' -> 'GetWeb' -> 'Settings'. Make sure both the webpages path and the cgi data path are valid.

If you are not using the web interface, you can uncheck the enabled box.

tom_harmon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Adding more pagers, getting error message Reply with quote

I checked and yes, the webpages path and the cgi data path are valid.

I also checked and the two new pagers that I am trying to add are show twice in the groups that I was trying to add them to.

I have a backup of the PageGate program folder before this happened. Can I bring back just the users and groups information without losing anything else?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Adding more pagers, getting error message Reply with quote

Can you send a copy of your database to forumsupport@notepage.com (pagegate.mdb)? It sounds like there may be some duplicate records in it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: