NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

stock alerts sent to pagers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: stock alerts sent to pagers Reply with quote

I want to monitor my stocks and mutual funds and have the alerts sent to my cell phone if the value drops too much. Do you have a solution?
Jen

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: stock alerts sent to mobile phones Reply with quote

Hi Jen,
We currently integrate with Trade Trakker from Hagel Technologies. In addition we are working with another integration partner DTLink, that will accomplish something similar.
Details on Trade Trakker can be found a http://www.notepage.net/tradetrakker/tradetrakker.htm

The other integration should be announced in the next few weeks.

If you are using another stock monitoring application and its capable of sending alerts out to a specificied file, PageGate with the commandline can poll that directory and pick up messages to be sent. Please let me know if you require further clairification.
Webmaster
NotePage Sales
http://www.notepage.net

Jen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:32 am    Post subject: stock monitoring Reply with quote

Can I set TradeTrakker to only send a message if a certain value is hit?
Jen

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Trade Trakker Reply with quote

Yes absolutely! You will need to contact the developers of TradeTrakker to set it up (or check the docs), but the software is definitely capable of that.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
NotePage Sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: