NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

T-Mobile terminal phone number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdittell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: T-Mobile terminal phone number Reply with quote

Have used the 425-396-4560 number listed in the datebase with no result.
When I dial from my regular telephone I receive "Sorry, but you call can not be completed as dialed"......
Have tried with "1" prefix, with and without dashes.
Any advise out there? Thanks much.
Bob

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: T-Mobile terminal phone number Reply with quote

You may want to try T-Mobile's TAP number for cell phone business subscribers: 8005066885. For questions about T-Mobile's TAP Messaging service, please contact a T-Mobile business account representative. The 10 digits of the T-Mobile cell phone number are required. Try settings:

Baud Rate - 9600
Data Bits - 7
Parity - Even (e)
Stop Bits - 1

T-Mobile also supports the Internet protocol SMTP:
10digitphonenumber@tmomail.net

NotePage software enables text messages to be sent from your computer or network using a modem (protocols: TAP, GSM, UCP, TONE) and Internet (protocols: SNPP, WCTP, SMTP) to cell phones and pagers. Carrier protocols settings at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Download a free evaluation of NotePage software at http://www.notepage.net

rdittell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. Will try that Business number. Again Thanks...

rdittell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried the 800-506-6885 without success. T-Mobile saids that TAP messaging service is now only available to customers with Enterprise Business accounts with 50+ active lines. They did not say so, but I assume you need a Password to use the 800 number if it is reserved for a specific group of accounts.
However, all is not lost. T-Mobile does provide Text Messaging capability via their website. You must have a registered T-Mobile account setup to use their feature.
Bob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: