NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

PageGate 3.7 hanging Inetinfo service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doldham

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: PageGate 3.7 hanging Inetinfo service Reply with quote

occasionally the inetinfo services will hang after sending multiple pages. I have reviewed the logs and find nothing to go off of as insight to what is causing it to happen. The event viewer does not indicate any abnormal behaviors. Ultimately I have to reboot the server to get services to return to normal. I have tried stopping the PG Admin services and then try restarting the inetinfo but at that point it is unstoppable, just stuck. Even running the killinetinfo utility doesn't help.

Any one have some insight to this occurance ?

OS=Windows 2000 Server
PageGate Ver=3.7
Using 1 dialer with Scheduler and GetWeb
Service Pack 4 for W2K installed
External USR Modem
3 carriers configured Airtouch,Mobilfone and Verizon

Much Appreciated
Dave O

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: PageGate 3.7 hanging Inetinfo service Reply with quote

I don't see an obvious connection between the two. We haven't seen any reports of anything like this before. Is there a way it can be recreated? Are you sure that it is PageGate that is causing it to hang? How often does it happen? Can you run the server without PageGate running to be sure there is a relationship between the two?

Sorry for all the questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: