NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

PageGate GetMail filters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mvbn1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: PageGate GetMail filters Reply with quote

I need to know how the filters work in GetMail. Since I am using the demo, they are not available. This is one of those items that will help me determine if we will be purchasing PageGate.

I also need to know if there are any limitations in PageGate in the following areas:

Number of recipients
Number of groups
Number of recipients per group

Thanks, Mike

Tech Support

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: PageGate GetMail filters Reply with quote

For more details about GetMail's filtering, look in the PageGate help file under 'Modules' -> 'GetMail' -> 'Email Filtering'.

The number of recipients is restricted by the license you purchase. The largest license is 30,000 recipients.

The number of groups (any license size) is limited to 30,000

The number of recipients per group (any license size) is limited to 30,000

However, if you are planning on using anything near this number, you should probably contact our tech support department to discuss the most efficient ways to use PageGate with large numbers of recipients.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: