NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

My thanks to Tech Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron Martone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: My thanks to Tech Support Reply with quote

Sorry if these kinds of posts aren't really permitted in this forum; but I found no other relavant place to post them.

I just wanted to post a Thank You to the PageGate Tech Support on this forum. Not only were they right on the money (they know the product well), but they have response turn around times that but other company live support to shame.

I am very impressed with both the software and support and seeing that such customer service is a priority to this company, we have taken the liberty of buying a 100-pager license with the WebGate interface.

Thank you very much for being a shining example of how an online business should conduct themselves.

[b]Aaron Martone[/b]
Indian River County Sheriff's Office
Web Developer / PC Tech

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Hi Aaron,
Thank you very much for your very kind words. They are very nice to hear. If we can assist you further in any way please let us know.
NotePage, Inc.
http://www.notepage.net

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: