NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Mass Texting ?'s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djkj

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Mass Texting ?'s Reply with quote

I am brand new to this page having stumbled across it after doing a Yahoo Search. I am interested in sending single text messages out on a weekly basis to a group of people (100-200 as of now, but growing) that have joined a promotional mailing list I assemble. I am a mac user but have Virtual PC.. Here are my ?'s:

1. Can I use this program on Virtual PC, I have a version with Windows 2000 but can upgrade also.

2. Does the program really cost only $29.95 like I thought I saw?

3. When I send messages via my T-Mobile phone, I have a plan I pay for allowing me unlimited sms texts for $14.99 per month... does this program work into that plan somehow, or is there some other method of charging?

That's all I can think of now but your help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin

kj@dj-kj.com

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, you should be able to use NotePager Pro on your Virtual PC and NotePager Pro does cost $29.95 (US).

The program doesn't tie into your existing cel phone plan, in fact, it doesn't require a plan at all. It delivers SMS messages directly from your computer to the destination service, no middle-software needed. I realize you've probably got a lot of questions, feel free to ask them here or send an email to support@notepage.com

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Mass Texting ?'s Reply with quote

We only charge for NotePage software. We do not charge for the SMS text messages sent from NotePage software that is running on your computer.

A better option for sending mass or bulk text messages is the PageGate software program with the GUI Interface (a windows icon similar looking to NotePager Pro). Download a free evaluation of NotePage software at http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

ekapstav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A further question to both of you - If I just know the Cell phone / Pager number, can I use this software to send the messages still ; without knowing the provider company of recepient's cell phone ??

Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you must know the carrier you want to deliver the message to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: