NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Trial experation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Trial experation Reply with quote

I was sent a 30 day fully featured trial licence by email, but I just want to know how long I have until it expires.

The reason I ask is becuase I am still creating the front end webpage that pagegate will integrate with, and I don't want to use the 30 day trial until I am ready to show my project to my manager, so they have some time to properly evaluate it.

NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: 30 day trial Reply with quote

Hi,
Once the temporary key is entered you will have 30 days to evaluate the program.
Please let me know if you require additional information.
Thank you
NotePage Sales

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know once I enter it I have 30 days. I'm just wondering since I got the key 2-3 weeks ago, and I won't be entering it in for at least 2-3 weeks, will it still work?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: 30 day trial Reply with quote

It will counting the 30 days once you enter the key.

The key will not expire before you use it. For example, if you entered it a year from now, you would still get 30 days out of it. However, once a key is used on a computer, it cannot be reused on the same computer, nor can a different evaluation key be used. PageGate will only accept a 'real' registration key at that point.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, thats what I was hoping.

Hopefully my managers will approve the web page I'm creating and they will get a "real" key after.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: