NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Anonymous recipients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Anonymous recipients Reply with quote

Is it possable with PageGate's command line or text file interface to send a page to a recipient that is not setup?

I'm currently trying to integrate PageGate and a Website that we have. The webpage already access an SQL DB, which has all the users and users and thier numbers/emails, and I just want to feed in this info to PageGate. This way I don't have two independent DB's.

Tech Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: Anonymous recipients Reply with quote

PageGate installations licensed for 5000 or more pagers have the ability to use its 'Ad-Hoc' functionality. The ad-hoc feature can be used to include PIN or ID information within messages, so that the recipients don't need to be setup ahead of time. You can look in the PageGate help documentation for more information about the ad-hoc function, or post more questions here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: