NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Query abt SMS carriers in India

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GokulKannanJeyapaul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Query abt SMS carriers in India Reply with quote

Hello Guyz,
I need some information abt the SMS carriers in India..Like we can use Java to send SMS to Airtel Mobile holders using <number>@airtel...com.
Like wise where can i find the SMS carrier's DNS names for cellular service providers in India like Reliance,Tata Indicom etc..
Im searching this for past two days but cud'nt find one..
Can any body help me in here.
I wud be grateful if u can help me.
Thanx a lot..

Regds,
Gokul

Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would need to contact the Carriers directly for that information.

GokulKannanJeyapaul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyother way i can find the carriers...coz contacting each n every carrier provider is a tedious job....

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Query abt SMS carriers in India Reply with quote

Our best suggestion is to contact the recipient's carrier (the tech support department) or check their website if we do not list the carrier's Internet or modem protocol settings at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

NotePage software supports sending text messages from your computer or server via an Internet connection (protocols: SNPP, WCTP, SMTP) or a dial-up modem (protocols: TAP, GSM, UCP and TONE) to the recipient's carrier. The carrier then broadcasts the message over their wireless network to the recipient's cell phone.

sgvenkatesha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Query abt SMS carriers in India Reply with quote

[quote="GokulKannanJeyapaul"]Hello Guyz,
I need some information abt the SMS carriers in India..Like we can use Java to send SMS to Airtel Mobile holders using <number>@airtel...com.
Like wise where can i find the SMS carrier's DNS names for cellular service providers in India like Reliance,Tata Indicom etc..
Im searching this for past two days but cud'nt find one..
Can any body help me in here.
I wud be grateful if u can help me.
Thanx a lot..

Regds,
Gokul[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: