NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Notepage Android SMS Gateway & Android 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klob77

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:16 pm    Post subject: Notepage Android SMS Gateway & Android 13 Reply with quote

We are trying to use a new Google Pixel 6a with Android 13. It’s replacing a Google Pixel 3 with Android 12. On the Pixel 6a, when I install the latest version of the Notepage Android SMS Gateway , 1.0.0.16, for Android version 8 and newer, it says that it’s designed for an older version of Android and may not work. Then when I get into the app to try installing the SMS Limit Extender Services and click ok, I first had to allow from this source, then it just goes back to the Status page where it says, Status: Starting, IP Addr: (it’s blank) and Port: 5000 We basically had the same problem when we got the Pixel 3 when it had Android 10. You guys built a new version (the current version) that has worked with all Android versions of 8+. The app also has been crashing. Can you please investigate to see if this needs upgraded again for Android 13 and beyond? Thanks!

Tech Support

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Google's security policies have been making it harder and harder to develop this type of application. We will no longer be updating this mobile app.

For more reliable delivery we recommend using cellular modems or routers. You can find more info about them here: https://www.notepage.net/cellular-hardware.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> PageGate Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: