NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

Get Serial Integration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrylnrlv

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Get Serial Integration Reply with quote

hi,

I'm a bit confused of integrating my GSM modem with PageGate. Can you please give me the necessary procedures/steps on how to integrate it via Get Serial?

Thanks.

OzCom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

getSERIALis an optional module that is used to pull messages INTO PageGate over the serial port for processing. Your cellular modem will be used to send SMS messages OUT to recipients and to receive messages FROM cellular devices.

In ADMIN, go to CONNECTOR settings - select the COM port your cellular modem is using

Set up a new carrier and select GSM-AT as the protocol at a speed of 115200

Set up a recipient pointing at that carrier and use the recipient's mobile number as the ID

TEL: 207-518-8455
AOsgood@streamline-solutions.net
Creators of AutoPage Spillman CAD interface for PageGate
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chand555

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="OzCom"]getSERIALis an optional module that is used to pull messages INTO PageGate over the serial port for processing. Your cellular modem will be used to send SMS messages OUT to recipients and to receive messages FROM cellular devices.

In ADMIN, go to CONNECTOR settings - select the COM port your cellular modem is using

Set up a new carrier and select GSM-AT as the protocol at a speed of 115200

Set up a recipient pointing at that carrier and use the recipient's mobile number as the ID[/quote]
Where can I find COM port of my cellular modem?

Tech Support

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chand555 wrote:
Where can I find COM port of my cellular modem?

You can typically find it in the 'Phone and Modem' section of the Control Panel in Windows. If it isn't listed there, it should be in the 'Device Manager' in Windows under the 'Ports' section. If your device isn't listed, you may need to install (or reinstall) the device's driver.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> Integration Related Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: