NotePage, Inc. Forum Index

send SMS message programatically

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: send SMS message programatically Reply with quote

I want to send SMS message programatically through internet from desktop. I'll be developing the application in MS .NET environment in Windows XP. I am thinking about NotePager Pro. Does it include API that I can use? If not, would any of your other product work for me (e.g. WebGate?)

NotePage Sales
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: send SMS message programatically Reply with quote

NotePager Pro only enables you to send SMS text messages from a stand-alone desktop computer.

PageGate takes input from any of the following interfaces: Web (CGI), Email, Commandline/ASCII, Serial Ports, TAP-In and GUI Client. The Web Interface enables users to send SMS text messages from web pages (HTML, Java, JavaScript, etc.) into PageGate.

PageGate and NotePager Pro both support sending text messages, via the Internet (protocols: SNPP, WCTP, SMTP) or modem (protocols: TAP, GSM, UCP, TONE), to cell phones, pagers and other wireless devices.

Download a free evaluation of NotePage software at
http://www.notepage.net/software.htm

Manual at http://www.notepage.net/support.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NotePage, Inc. Forum Index -> General Questions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: